SQUAMISH MEN’S AMATEUR
THE 2021 EDITION OF THE SQUAMISH MEN’S AMATEUR
June 19 & 20 2021
CURRENTLY SOLD OUT. PLS EMAIL SWENGI@SQUAMISHVALLEYGOLF.COM TO BE PLACED ON THE WAITLIST
With the recent BC Restart Plan announcement from the Provincial Government, SVGC is pleased to announce that we will be hosting the Men’s Amateur event in June this year. This year’s Tournament will focus solely on competitive golf. Full details re the logistics of the event will be provided to all competitors in the week prior to the event (necessary due to the continuously changing circumstances and Provincial Health Orders) but competitors should expect the following;
- $180 plus tax ( 2 x 18Holes, Russell Brewing beer, registration gift, $12,600 in prizing based on 150 competitors)
- Additional $20 entry (day of) to participate in the Deuce Pot and Skins
- Registration on both days with players able to access the facilities 60 minutes prior to their scheduled tee time.
- Full redraw for Day 2 (no tee time requests)
- Restaurant is available for after-tournament drinks or meals. Food is not included which is reflected in the entry fee. PHO Orders of the time will apply and it is safe to assume that this will include a max. of 6 per table with no movement of guests between tables.
- Online registration and payment only. Withdrawals post 9th June will not be eligible for a refund.
June 14 – 18 Practice Round Period 1 Round – $45. Must be booked online and can be booked 1 week in advance.
June 19 – Round 1 (Tee times 7am to 1:30pm based on a field of 180)
June 20 – Round 2 (Tee times 7am to 1:30pm based on a field of 180)